About the Company and the Role:
We are currently seeking an experienced Assistant Manager for our Argento Store in Erneside Shopping Centre, Enniskillen.
Belfast based multi-channel retailer Argento was founded in 1997 and has now grown to 50+ stores throughout the UK and Ireland.
Argento’s excellent reputation for excellent customer service and quality has enabled them to secure top designer brands such as Pandora, Nomination, Thomas Sabo, Swarovski and Vivienne Westwood. As well as being known as the number one destination for branded jewellery Argento have a number of own branded ranges designed in house. These include Karma, August Woods and Dirty Ruby; these brands are fresh, fun and exclusive to the Argento customer.
ARGENTO has recently won Best Store Environment at the Retail Jeweller UK JEWELLERY AWARDS
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to lead by example, acting as a role model for the sales team and as an ambassador for the ARGENTO brand at all times. Providing the highest level of service to the customer in a luxurious environment.
Store: Argento, Erneside Shopping Centre, Enniskillen
Role: Temporary Assistant Manager (Maternity Cover until January 2019)
Contract: 40 hours per week (5 days out of 7, to include weekends)
Salary: £16,500-£18,000 per annum including bonus (depending on skills and experience)
Job tasks and responsibilities
The position will include, but will not be limited to the following duties:
• Providing exceptional customer service at all times
• Overseeing and motivating staff when required
• Opening and closing of the store, ensuring all employees adhere to security
• Cashing up and reconciling the till each day
• Supporting the Store Manager with the day to day running of the store
• Keeping accurate records of store performance
• Dealing with enquiries and complaints in a professional manner
• Holding daily team meetings to confirm targets and communicate any relevant information from HO
Criteria/ Experience/ Personal attributes
· Previous retail supervisory/management experience is essential
· Passionate about jewellery and customer service
· Understanding of store targets and the drivers behind them
· Sound judgement with confident decision-making
· Ability to implement procedural change
· Ability to coach and give feedback effectively and honestly
· Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
· Experience in the use of Microsoft office packages and EPOS systems
· Well presented with a positive, pro-active and professional approach
· 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) including Maths and English Grade C or above
As a brand ambassador for ARGENTO, the successful candidate will be well presented and have a customer-focused, can-do attitude.
Job benefits and perks:
ARGENTO’s mission is to encourage a high-performing culture so that we can be the most loved brand to work for.
We value and respect all our employees and to thank them for all their hard work, dedication and passion we offer a generous benefits package, to highlight only a few:
Annual Leave & Family Friendly Policies
Auto-enrolment pension scheme (Employer 1% & Employee 1% contribution)
Employers for Childcare Voucher Scheme
Achievable monthly bonus
Generous staff discount
Excellent training programmes
Opportunity to progress to other roles
If you fit all the above criteria and have strong experience in a similar position and are looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you.
Please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Closing Date: Wednesday 20th December 2017 at 5pm