- Over 35 stores and 5 cafes and eateries.
- Parking available, with over 600 parking spaces
- Free wifi across the mall
- Shop mobility on the ground floor mall. Located adjacent to DV8 and the escalator
- Centre Management Office is located upstairs beside Jamm Cafe.
- A footbridge that provides access to the nearby town centre.
- Erneside Is accessible by boat jetty with 32 moorings and within 5 mins walking of bus station and local sports complex.
- Bicycle parking is available at both the front and rear entrances.
- 3 E-car charging points have now been installed on the 1st floor of the multi-story car park adjacent to the centre. This consists of 2 Telsa units and 1 universal. The units are free for customers to use but parking costs for the multi-story still apply.
*Shopping centre vouchers can be purchased from centre security located beside Jamm Restaurant*
- There are disabled parking spaces in the surface carpark and levels 2, 4 & 5 in the multi-storey.
- There are lifts available in Next, Marks and Spencer and beside DV8.
- There are disabled toilets located beside the lift on level 1 of the centre.
- The bridge that connects the town centre to Erneside is fully accessible.